Sunday, November 18, 2012

post #3 nov12-18


In the chapter the most interesting concept to me was the family life cycle. This cycle consists of seven stages. The seven stages are establishing, enlarging, and developing a family, as well as encouraging independence, launching children, post-launching of children, and retirement. This is interesting to me because my parents are going through these stages and I will soon be going through the same stages. Learning about these stages are very interesting because everyone goes through them but have their own ways of dealing with all the challenges that arise. I am learning from my parents about how to successfully fulfill all of these stages properly. My parents are launching kids right now, I am out of the house but there are five other kids at home. I will soon have to go through all the stages of the family life cycle. I have learned a lot from my parents and hope to have smooth sailing through al the stages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment