Sunday, November 11, 2012

post #3 nov 5-11


This week I found the topic of navigation the most interesting. Navigation is the process of staying committed and living life together. I think this is important in my life because I am currently in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I can stay committed but we really can’t be together. We technically live a life together but not actually physically together, we constantly talk and face time. We have our ups and downs and it is a let harder to get through it because we are fighting over the phone. Relationships are about the ups a downs, it not always perfect. Communication is really important in long distance relationships because trust is a big issuer. The process of navigation helps you realize that you have to be committed no matter what and know that relationships aren’t perfect and you have to love the other person if you want to keep going 

No comments:

Post a Comment