Saturday, December 8, 2012

#1 dec 3-9


In this course I have learned the different stages of friendship and that there is more to communicating than just talking. Knowing the different stages of friendship has helped me understand what my best friend and me are going through. I compared our friendship to the stages and realized that we fit right in on how we met and got close. It also never occurred to me that there were different styles of loving. Its weird how we can love things different, like the love you have for your phone is different than the love you have for a boyfriend or girlfriend. Storge is the type of love I have with my boyfriend right now, we started off as friends and I would have never though id ever be with him and love him how I do. This class has helped me re-evaluate my relationships and communication skills. Knowing the different stages of relationships can help anyone with their relationships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment