Sunday, November 4, 2012

post #2


I have a lot of friends but my best friend is Jessica, we’ve been best friends since the 9th grade. When we first met she didn’t like me because I came from a different middle school than her. I didn’t know anyone when I started high school and it was hard making friends. When Jessica and I became friends we did everything together. We hung out almost everyday, and she became really close to my family. We told each other everything and trusted each other with all of our secrets. We got close with each other’s families as well. When we graduated high school I moved away for college and Jessica stayed home, so we don’t see each other as much anymore. In the book it says that trust is the main thing in a friendship and I totally agree. Since Jessica and I moved away from each other we have to trust each other even more. We also make time for each other when I go back home to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment