Sunday, November 18, 2012

post #2 nov 12-18


In the next 50 years I believe that marriage isn’t going to last as long. I feel like marriage isn’t as important as it used to be, people aren’t going to be as committed. Being married won’t be as important anymore, people wont want to be married. I believe that people wont want to go through all the troubles of getting married and they will just want to stay as boyfriend and girlfriend. There is a lot more responsibility on being married, it isn’t a joke anymore. You have to stay committed to them and realize that you want to be with them forever. People will start having kids without being married and it will become a lot more normal. I honestly can’t even think about myself being, arrived because I know it will be different than how my parents are. My parents are married and so in love, I cant see people be that in love in 50 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment