Sunday, December 9, 2012

post 3


A concept that stood out to me this semester was when we learned about verbal and non-verbal communication. When I entered high school a lot of people didn’t like me because they said I didn’t look approachable. Non-verbal communication is the most important in my opinion because the non-verbal communication you make is the reason why someone does or doesn’t talk to you. If you want someone to approach you, you have to actually look approachable. Verbal communication is what keeps people around and makes relationships strong. People don’t realize how communication can make or break a relationship. In my family our biggest issue is communication. Being in this class has helped me improve my communication skills with my family. My communication with my family is important because I have moved away from home, keeping our communication strong is very important. Being in college and having roommates that I don’t know can be very frustrating because we are all different. Communication has made our apartment run smoother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment